Are you still using gmail or Hotmail for your business communication?
This doesn’t give good impression. At the same time you are compromising information related to your business by using publicly hosted email service.
- Use an email with your own domain.
- You will have control over your data.
Are you getting too many unsolicited emails?
Spam filtering is double edged sword. Algorithms if not tuned properly could mark legitimate emails as spam (false positives). Spam filtering is an ongoing continuous process. We will help you get the legitimate emails in your inbox all the time.
You will have appropriate tools to fight spam emails:
- Algorithm based spam filters
- Blacklisting offending senders domains/IP addresses
- Whitelist to avoid false positives
- Greylisting is a new approach to bulk spam email senders
Do you know the reputation your domain carries with recipient’s email servers?
Our mail servers and DNS servers maintain appropriate domain records to manage domain reputation.
We take care of following domain management records diligently to ensure your domain does not get black-listed:
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record.
- Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) record
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) record.
- Create appropriate sub-domains for bulk email sending
Are spam emails using your domain name? Have you received any complaints?
Email spoofing is the fabrication of an email header in the hopes of duping the recipient into thinking the email originated from someone or somewhere other than the intended source.
Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) record will help detect and block phishing and spam emails using your piggyback on your domain.
Is your domain name / IP address blacklisted by reputed service providers?
Blacklisting happens for any number of reasons, most typically when an IP address is suspected of sending spam. Continual blacklisting will affect your IP reputation because your IP address will be identified as a regular source of spam.
Our email servers have appropriate tools to monitor non-delivery of emails and to take appropriate corrective action.